We currently do part time servicing in and around the Princeton, Texas Area. We do have cleaning Technicians in the Little Elm, and Arlington Area as well.
What types of machines do we service? Mostly all Pinball machines from about 1980 on up. We do specialize in Bally/Williams games from the late 80’s to mid 90’s. Sorry we do not currently work on an EM (Electromechanical) machines, Typically those are Pre 1980 however we can recommend you to those that specialize in them.
- Repairs, Have a machine that isn’t working just right we offer both in your home service calls, or we can also carefully pack it, and transport it to our shop. In your home service call rates are $75 in the Green Radius, $90 in the Yellow, $115 in the Red, plus a rate of $75 an hour billed in 1/2 hour increments. Rates do not include parts required to repair the machine. Pick up and delivery is also not included in these rates. If you can bring the machine to us that’s even better, and will allow us to better service your machine, and spend that extra time that we wouldn’t be able to otherwise.
- Cleaning, We can do routine maintenance, to full top side tear down clean, wax, new rubber parts, and new pin balls. We have cleaning services currently available in the Arlington, and Little Elm areas, as well as the listed areas in the map below.
- Lighting, New advances in LED technology can really make a difference in a way a game looks and feels. Some games will require newer boards to run LED’s.
- Restoration, want that game looking like new, and playing like it to? We can do everything from a minimalist restore, all the way to full custom.
- PM Services, do you have several machines on location that need regular Preventive Maintenance, on a monthly schedule, we are happy to help.
- Extras, do you want something not listed here, let us know and we will be happy to come up plan that fits what you need.